Login to Complete an entry or to Access Judging Panel
Submit the following at asmenextawards.org:
- an application form, including a video statement by the candidate no longer than two minutes, preferably recorded on a mobile device, explaining why he or she is pursuing a career in magazine media
- a statement no longer than 400 words by the nominating editor explaining why the candidate deserves to win an ASME Next Award
- a portfolio of the candidate’s work, including no more than 10 print or digital examples
- examples may be of any length and from any time in the candidate's career
- each example must be accompanied by a statement no longer than 100 words describing the candidate's role in the creation of the work
- the candidate’s current resume
Portfolios that include work originally published in print require the submission of both print magazines and PDFs. Two copies of the print magazine containing the work should be shipped to ASME Next Awards, ASME, 757 Third Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10017. Deliveries are accepted between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Magazines should be clearly labeled with the name of the candidate.
PDFs should be uploaded to asmenextawards.org. PDFs should be converted to a single file in correct page order before uploading. Spread pages should be shown together. Low-resolution files are preferable.
Portfolios containing digital content require the submission at asmenextawards.org of web links or platform-specific instructions, including user names and passwords, for accessing tablet editions or smartphone apps.
Submit an Entry
Deadline: November 21, 2017
Nonrefundable Processing Fee: $4